In this book Ken Thompson provides a practical guide to leading change.
Ken addresses the many dimensions of change management including:
- Early stages of change when the change needs defined, articulated and planned
- The medium stage when key stakeholders need to be engaged on a one to one basis
- The later stages where whole communities need to be engaged using a mix of interaction techniques including digital and one to many communications.
The book also describes two change simulations which can be used for effective team-based learning on this important topic:
- COHORT for stakeholder engagement
- SPREAD for large-scale change roll-out
The book is available from Amazon in paperback and kindle formats.